First Aid Kit Medical Emergency Color Coded With Free Shipping!
Compact, Tough with High-Quality Medical Contents Be Prepared for Unexpected Emergencies, Trauma or when a Disaster Occurs!
• Do you ever worry about getting hurt & not having an emergency kit?
• Could you assist victims of a car accident & help to stop bleeding fast?
• When you prepared at home or your workplace when someone gets cut or burnt?
• Worried about the quality of the medical items in cheap first aid kits? What’s new in the 2016 Survival First Aid KIT?
• Compact design easily fits in your car glove box or under the seat. Also, perfect for trucks, boats and other vehicles.
• Manufactured to be tough & endure rigorous travel, hiking or camping yet lightweight and flexible enough to mould into crammed backpacks and luggage. Plastic cases break easily — this kit won’t.
• Color-coded label design allows for quick location of the needed supplies.
• Extra space for your personal items such as ointments, aspirins and medications. We don’t supply pain relievers as this is usually a personal requirement.
• Each of the contents, such as bandages, gauze mats, swabs, etc. are high quality to help better stop bleeding & blood clotting.
• Great as a gift for a family member such as a working or travelling son, daughter or parents.
• Each of the contents passes FDA standards. Nothing is out of date — unlike many of the cheaper kits.
What’s unique about this kit?
- Color-coded label design allows for quick location of the needed supplies. Red = Trauma, Blue = Hygiene, Green = Info., Black = Utilities
- Individual first aid components are labelled and tells you how many items you need to remain compliant
- Reflective piping to help you find the KIT in the dark
NOTE: The kit included a empty square pocket to add any extra medical supplies you need (e.g. chronic asthma, diabetic, water purification tablets, etc…). You’ll find also place for saline (not included). Certification